1931 Ford Model A

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Frank 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

As summer takes over from where winter and spring left off, we are excited to see that car, truck and motorcycle season is upon us once again! Join us as we explore a wonderful antique 1931 Ford Model A truck from a shoot we conducted last summer. This exquisite vehicle is lovingly restored, and is also enjoyed on the open roads of Vancouver Island. We had so much fun shooting this truck, finding all the fine details that make it stand out and capturing portraits of it as it stood out in a field enjoying the sunny day.

1931 Ford Model A Truck - Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Please feel free to visit our blog “1931 Ford Model A” for the story behind the photos.

Robert Apple

Cool Toad, love these old machines.

John Thompson

Very nice camera work there Mr. Toad.  It is difficult to believe we drove around in machine such as this.  With the current technology in autos this is like the stone age!! Lol.  Nice work Scott.

Frank
    Participant

It still amazes me that my grandfather could have driven on of these when my dad was in high school and lived long enough to see a man walking on the moon.  Seeing before and after photos of restored cars like this one are also amazing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.