Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      John Thompson

Hello all.  Some of you may have noticed that I have not posted anything new for some time.  I have had health problems and have been in and out of the hospital for the past three months.  They let me out of the hospital yesterday New Years Eve to be home but I must go back the day after New Years Day.  The good news is we seem to have my problems under control and I should be able to get out within the next few weeks at most.  Perhaps this weekend at best.  As you can well imagine I have truly missed getting out and about in nature (one of my favorite things to do) and look forward to dusting off my camera and continuing having fun with it.

I wish a Happy New Year to all and it looks like I may have a happy one as well.

John

chris pook
      Participant

John,
      Happy New Year my friend. Sorry to hear of your health problems, but hope and trust all will be good. Enjoy getting out, and we will enjoy your photographs. I hope you have a cracking 2020.
      best wishes,
      Chris

Patrick
      Participant

Hi John , i fully echo what Chris has wrote , fingers and toes crossed for you 😉

Best wishes for 2020 take it easy mate.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

John I’m so happy to hear you’re on the mend. I did notice your absence and have missed your images of Red Rocks. Here’s to your full recovery and a healthier and happy 2020!

Cheers,

Rob

Tersha
      Keymaster

Hi John, I’d been wondering if you were alright. Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell, but pleased you’re on the mend! Hope to see more of your photos in the New Year. Wishing you a happy and Healthy new year! 🙂

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Hi John, sorry hear about your health. We missed you already here at LS.
      This one’s for you, a little taste of Amsterdam (by the way, the black house is where I live)

LeanneC
      Participant

John,

Glad to hear you are on the mend. You have been missed! I look forward to seeing more of your photos soon. Until then rest up and enjoy some nature images via your friends here at LS.

Take care.

Warm Regards,

Leanne

Here is one from today’s photo walk:

John Thompson

Thank you Leanne.  What a delight of color and light.

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Happy New Year, John!

I hope you’ll have a wonderful and above all healthier 2020 🙂

John Teate
      Participant

While I do not have 2020 vision 😉 I do wish you the very best in the coming year in health and happiness.  Looking forward to the coming images!  Happy New Year John.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Hope you will get out soon to shoot amazing landscapes. Miss seeing your images. Happy New Year John 🙂

Robert Apple

I hope the New Year brings less pain, less doctors, and less blind ignorance of our fellow human beings in general.

John Thompson

Thank you all so very much.  It certainly is better to feel better.

Happy New Year mate – this place always misses you when you’re away. And I certainly always appreciate your help and input here. I hope 2020 is a better one for you all round.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.