- July 6, 2019 at 12:48 am #413584
Just a couple fireworks shots from the 4th. Managed to get quite close to the action(closer than I’ve ever been), and the buildings in the foreground hopefully created some interest other than just shots of them in the air. Even managed to get the American flag in the shot…
- This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Tom M.
- July 6, 2019 at 12:49 am #413585
- July 6, 2019 at 3:02 am #413596
Tom: These are both great! i like the second one best with the smoke making the flag stand out and the individual fireworks so clearly defined. Kudos.
- July 6, 2019 at 11:40 am #413638
very nice! we watched the celebrations around the state from various cameras in the ops room all week long. great views, but sadly not great for photos.
- July 6, 2019 at 7:06 pm #413666
Good shots Tom. I like them both but I agree with Dorothy, like the 2nd best for the reasons she mentions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.