- November 25, 2019 at 12:05 am #425955bucweeetParticipant
I was photographing a dress rehearsal my son’s opera company in a local community centre. The lighting was bad to say the least. It ranged from white gymnasium lighting to any combination, or single colour of red, blue, yellow and/or green LED lights.
I’ve posted the original unprocessed image so you can what it was like.
Exposure: 1/250 @f/2/8
Focal Length: 120mm
and after post-processing.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by bucweeet.
- November 25, 2019 at 5:34 am #425967
- November 26, 2019 at 10:46 am #426121bucweeetParticipant
Thank you Jasenka!
I have another version of the image that I had cleaned up slightly in Dfine2 to remove more of the noise but was unsure if I liked the reduced noise. I sort of liked this one better so I posted this version, partly to see if the members preferred more noise reduction.
After reading your comment, I’ll post-process the image in PS and add one or two layers of Dfine2 to the image. If I add two layers, I’ll probably put an Unsharp mask between them to retain some sharpness.
Thanx again for your response.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.