- September 19, 2019 at 10:59 am #419843
Last week the Members Pick section turned 6 months old, The participation has been great. I was just clicking back through the old Posts and it’s been Interesting to see the diversity of what “Turns our Members On” and to revisit some of the great photos posted here.
Thanks to all those that have been participating in this forum and I’m looking forward to see what the future brings.
What do you folks think about a members picks of the year vote in December and and we will feature the top three, please post your comment below in this thread.
- September 19, 2019 at 3:57 pm #419868
Sounds like a good idea Robert. As you said, there’s been a great variety of images here, it’s a good forum.
- September 20, 2019 at 4:00 am #419889
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Gotta admit I was skeptical, but you have really made it work. Well done to you. It’s one of my favs now. And yearly sounds like an awesome idea.
- September 20, 2019 at 11:04 am #419907
Six months, wow time flies. We have a POTW so why not a POTY? Mind you, I pity the person who has to choose it (that would be you Robert) because all the contenders are already winners. Thumbs up from me.
- September 20, 2019 at 11:49 am #419914
Oh it wouldn’t be me choosing , I’m going to post all the photos from the year, number them and then the members will vote on their favorites by messaging me their picks, If their are any ties for the top three I think I will then organize a Admin vote. Hows that sound. After all its the members picks not mine.
- September 20, 2019 at 9:54 pm #419952
Happy anniversary Robert. I’ll toss one back in your honor. I think a “Member’s Pick of the Year” is a good idea.
- September 20, 2019 at 10:01 pm #419954
Maybe the next step would be picture of the month, selected from PicsOTW, and from the PicsOTM winners, choose one Picture of the Year.
- September 20, 2019 at 10:22 pm #419961
Don’t have that kind of free time Frank especially in warm months.
- September 21, 2019 at 1:28 pm #419998
Sounds like a good idea Robert. I enjoy your member’s choice feature and top three of the year is a logical progression.
- September 22, 2019 at 9:20 am #420027
A Member’s Pick of the Year is a great idea Robert! Wonder if @admin would make your life easier by giving you an auto-tally radio button / checkbox feature where it will automatically add 1 for each tick received? Then every voter is allowed a max of 3 ticks… 😉
- September 22, 2019 at 10:22 pm #420065
Thanks for your input Tobie, we will see if Rob chimes in on that one. I used a free site for a Native American Children’s art contest years ago, might have to look into that as well. lt’s hard to predict what the response might be.
- September 22, 2019 at 7:45 pm #420063
Wow 6 months already … Happy Anniversary Robert! Members photo of the year sounds like a great idea to me too 🙂
- September 22, 2019 at 10:26 pm #420067
- September 23, 2019 at 7:17 pm #420152
Wow. 6 months already. Time flies. Great job, Robert.
- September 23, 2019 at 10:09 pm #420192
- September 25, 2019 at 2:33 pm #420285
Congratulations Robert ! Loved your idea when you presented it, and it has turned out to be a success, inspiring and a pleasure to follow. Thank you for the effort.
- September 30, 2019 at 12:34 am #420592
- September 27, 2019 at 3:19 pm #420436
Great job, Robert. POTY? Yes.
- September 30, 2019 at 12:34 am #420593
- September 29, 2019 at 11:02 pm #420590
Sorry to be so late but i think i should say thank you Robert i always enjoy this members Pick section great job ;), always great photos to see … POTY 😉 Please and thank you.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by P71.
- September 30, 2019 at 12:35 am #420594
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.