- September 12, 2019 at 2:39 pm #419294
- September 12, 2019 at 3:18 pm #419301John ThompsonModerator
I like this David. I think the wind was your enemy this day.
- September 16, 2019 at 7:20 am #419539
It was very windy and dark on the day.
- September 13, 2019 at 3:37 pm #419364Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Very dreamy David. Love it 🙂
- September 16, 2019 at 7:22 am #419540
It is such a lovely place to be.
- September 27, 2019 at 3:36 pm #420439bethParticipant
the encroaching leaves and shallow dof gives the waterfall a nice, intimate feel.
- September 30, 2019 at 11:10 am #420647
It is set in a large thicket and difficult to get up to the fall.
- October 1, 2019 at 8:28 pm #420790Bruce GordonParticipant
Very nicely done! I love the mood you have created.
- October 31, 2019 at 2:32 pm #423703
Many thanks Bruce.
- November 1, 2019 at 2:57 am #423747Gerald MurphyParticipant
On the right hand side of the wall there seems to be a near vertical shadow area. Is it rocks. The area adds to the depth of field for me. Nice shot. Lovely atmosphere.
- November 2, 2019 at 4:38 am #423799
Thanks Gerald. There is a wall just to the right it is part of a house next to the little bridge.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.