- October 8, 2019 at 1:00 am #421306
- October 8, 2019 at 1:01 am #421307
- October 8, 2019 at 1:02 am #421308
Early morning lion calls.
- October 8, 2019 at 9:30 am #421331
WoW! I am so jealous of your location. Wonderful wildlife pictures!
- October 8, 2019 at 12:34 pm #421335
Really excellent Charmaine…all of them.
- October 8, 2019 at 12:58 pm #421340
Wow! Amazing images Charmaine. Love them all 🙂
- October 8, 2019 at 9:04 pm #421354
Stunning images Charmaine. Somehow I just don’t think bees, butterflies or even kangaroos will cut it any more. These animals pics are just awesome! Is that some sort of tracking device on the lioness?
- October 8, 2019 at 11:57 pm #421392
Hi Graham, thank you for your lovely comments and yes all the lions in the park have tracking devices on.
- October 8, 2019 at 10:02 pm #421372
- October 8, 2019 at 11:04 pm #421379
- October 9, 2019 at 6:55 am #421401
Beautiful wildlife images, my favorite is the b&w one 🙂
- October 9, 2019 at 11:41 am #421421
Hello Charmaine and WOW. I, like others, are jealous of your location but your pics are fantastic. It is great that you have a lens that will get you that close. I am sure these will adorn your home for some time to come!! Well done!
- October 10, 2019 at 9:24 am #421456
Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I am really spoiled by having a National Park so close and treasure every weekend we manage to spend there.
- October 10, 2019 at 7:10 pm #421475
Fab work Charmaine , thanks for sharing 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.