- September 17, 2019 at 5:52 pm #419679Lenny WollitzParticipant
This guy (Santa?) was sitting on the seawall here in Mazatlan one night. I like the way his whiteness contrasts with the blackness around him. This is pretty noisy and he moved so it’s not tack sharp. 1/80, f2.8, iso 3200
- September 17, 2019 at 11:20 pm #419725Graham HartParticipant
Love this Lenny. The whole light to dark, left to right flow works really well. No light spill from the three orbs also makes the light ‘clean’ and defined rather than something which is falling onto the man. I also like the slightly slanted pavement which adds to the depth created by the light.
I think you have isolated the elements really well in this pic. The man, the light pole, the tree and the pavement. Love it.
- September 18, 2019 at 1:41 am #419738Tom MParticipant
Love this too. All what Graham said. Excellent…
- September 18, 2019 at 2:55 am #419741Petr NowakParticipant
Great shot Lenny. I like the light to dark – left to right. I’m afraid no CC here.
- September 18, 2019 at 6:23 am #419748Jasenka GParticipant
I also can’t find anything that should be improved here, it’s such a well-composed shot. Great job, Lenny!
- September 19, 2019 at 12:20 pm #419848
- September 19, 2019 at 1:50 pm #419854Federico AlegriaParticipant
This is a beautiful shot Lenny, maybe the only thing that I could say about the post-processing is that the bright tones on the floor tiles could be reduced just a pinch, there is something about them that tries to get my attention, and the true characters here are the man, the lights and the dramatically lit palm tree.
- September 20, 2019 at 1:50 am #419888MistyisleParticipant
An image that we could try to emulate — for decades!
- September 20, 2019 at 6:52 pm #419946FalxyParticipant
too many elements…..cropping the road out would help focus.
like it,my sort of image! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.