alone in the night

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank alone in the night

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Lenny Wollitz
      Participant

This guy (Santa?) was sitting on the seawall here in Mazatlan one night. I like the way his whiteness contrasts with the blackness around him. This is pretty noisy and he moved so it’s not tack sharp. 1/80, f2.8, iso 3200

Graham Hart
      Participant

Love this Lenny. The whole light to dark, left to right flow works really well. No light spill from the three orbs also makes the light ‘clean’ and defined rather than something which is falling onto the man. I also like the slightly slanted pavement which adds to the depth created by the light.

I think you have isolated the elements really well in this pic. The man, the light pole, the tree and the pavement. Love it.

Tom M
      Participant

Love this too. All what Graham said. Excellent…

Petr Nowak
      Participant

Great shot Lenny. I like the light to dark – left to right. I’m afraid no CC here.

Jasenka G
      Participant

I also can’t find anything that should be improved here, it’s such a well-composed shot. Great job, Lenny!

Robert Apple

Your Photo was recognized in the Members Picks Week of September 16 Forum  ⬅ Click Here

Federico Alegria
      Participant

This is a beautiful shot Lenny, maybe the only thing that I could say about the post-processing is that the bright tones on the floor tiles could be reduced just a pinch, there is something about them that tries to get my attention, and the true characters here are the man, the lights and the dramatically lit palm tree.

Mistyisle
      Participant

An image that we could try to emulate  —  for decades!

Falxy
      Participant

too many elements…..cropping the road out would help focus.

like it,my sort of image! 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.