an almost still life

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Lynne Guenther 5 days ago.

• Author

Lynne Guenther
    Participant

P71
    Participant

lovely photo Lynne , liking the pink with the greens.

Nice work 😉

Dorothy
    Participant

Hi Lynne, have missed your work.  This is really cool.

Lynne Guenther
      Participant

Hey dorothy, it’s good to be back.  I’ve been really sick for 2 months.  So glad to be shooting again,  but still not well hence the studio shoot. Can’t take the Texas heat.

Tersha
    Keymaster

Great shot Lynne, he’s going to struggle to eat that rose!

Lynne Guenther
      Participant

Funny part is that’s his butt. And what he uses to hold on to things… it was a struggle to get him off of it. Lol

Lynne Guenther
    Participant

Do you guys like this crop better?

Tersha
      Keymaster

Difficult to decide Lynne, the first is a ‘Still life with Caterpillar’, the second is ‘Caterpillar’.

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Like Diane says, two totally different images. Both great in themselves.
    I like the first one better because it leaves more to your own imagination. The second one is just a Caterpillar.

John Thompson

Great capture Lynne.  I also have missed your work.  I like both and agree they are two distinct images.

Good to have you posting some stuff again. I always enjoyed your shots.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Very peculiar colour for a caterpillar Lynne. I like both the shots – both different in their own ways 🙂

Lynne Guenther
      Participant

Right? I think they are the prettiest caterpillars… there called hornworms, planning to raise the four I have to moths

Lynne Guenther
    Participant

Thanks everyone,  I’m struggling with my health off and on. Been doing a lot of sleeping.  Hoping it gets better once the heat gets better.  It’s been over 100 for a few days now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.