- August 10, 2019 at 4:04 am #416550
- August 10, 2019 at 5:01 am #416553
lovely photo Lynne , liking the pink with the greens.
Nice work 😉
- August 10, 2019 at 5:20 am #416555
- August 10, 2019 at 5:25 am #416556
Hi Lynne, have missed your work. This is really cool.
- August 10, 2019 at 6:00 am #416557
Hey dorothy, it’s good to be back. I’ve been really sick for 2 months. So glad to be shooting again, but still not well hence the studio shoot. Can’t take the Texas heat.
- August 10, 2019 at 6:14 am #416559
Great shot Lynne, he’s going to struggle to eat that rose!
- August 10, 2019 at 6:18 am #416560
Funny part is that’s his butt. And what he uses to hold on to things… it was a struggle to get him off of it. Lol
- August 10, 2019 at 6:55 am #416564
Do you guys like this crop better?
- August 10, 2019 at 6:15 pm #416594
Like Diane says, two totally different images. Both great in themselves.
I like the first one better because it leaves more to your own imagination. The second one is just a Caterpillar.
- August 11, 2019 at 12:46 pm #416614
Great capture Lynne. I also have missed your work. I like both and agree they are two distinct images.
- August 12, 2019 at 8:20 am #416688
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Good to have you posting some stuff again. I always enjoyed your shots.
- August 12, 2019 at 12:52 pm #416715
Very peculiar colour for a caterpillar Lynne. I like both the shots – both different in their own ways 🙂
- August 13, 2019 at 5:10 pm #416830
Right? I think they are the prettiest caterpillars… there called hornworms, planning to raise the four I have to moths
- August 13, 2019 at 5:08 pm #416829
Thanks everyone, I’m struggling with my health off and on. Been doing a lot of sleeping. Hoping it gets better once the heat gets better. It’s been over 100 for a few days now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.