- August 28, 2019 at 5:19 pm #418102
- August 29, 2019 at 10:56 am #418136Kent DuFaultParticipant
Love the low camera angle on this!
- August 29, 2019 at 10:57 am #418138
Thank you Kent. It is not easy getting my frame down that low but it makes so much of a difference in the final product.
- August 29, 2019 at 3:48 pm #418142Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Great perspective and composition John. Love it 🙂
- August 29, 2019 at 4:33 pm #418151
Thanks Dahlia. The problem is all the scrub desert brush that is everywhere because of the wet spring we had. I cannot get all the tree in a shot. Oh well….
- August 29, 2019 at 4:08 pm #418144TershaKeymaster
I can’t imagine getting bored of looking at Joshuas, lovely shot John!
- August 29, 2019 at 4:34 pm #418152
Thank you Diane. It is funny you say that. Sometimes when I am down I just go out and sit and look. I never tire of seeing this area.
- August 29, 2019 at 4:21 pm #418146P71Participant
Agree great low angle john , nice photo sir.
- August 29, 2019 at 4:34 pm #418153
Thank you Patrick.
- September 9, 2019 at 4:57 pm #419073bethParticipant
- September 11, 2019 at 10:58 am #419205
Thank you Beth.
- September 10, 2019 at 8:51 pm #419160Bruce GordonParticipant
Very nice John. As always!!
- September 11, 2019 at 10:58 am #419206
Thank you Bruce.
- September 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #419184Tom MParticipant
I love this John. You’re shots are always so sharp. I know this isn’t ST, but the white streaks on top detract from a wall hanger of a photo…
- September 11, 2019 at 11:02 am #419207
Thanks Tom. I strive to make my photos sharp. That is one of the reasons I use only prime lenses and always shoot from a tripod. As I have stated before all of my lenses are bought used off of eBay. I have filtered through a few that were not up to my expectation by selling them and buying another until I have a series of very nice lenses.
- September 11, 2019 at 11:50 am #419223Robert AppleModerator
Another nice one John, my daughter got me a Joshua Tree Bonsai for fathers day, I intend to take it around some day on a photography adventure and shoot it in different locations, probably not until next year though as we got or first snow this morning , getting a bit cold for that little guy.
- September 12, 2019 at 3:09 pm #419296
That might be a fun adventure Robert. Snow already Wow. Our temps are mid 90’s which is a break for us and our electric bill. I was out yesterday but did not bring anything home worth looking at. I am out of practice since I stayed in most of August.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.