- October 8, 2019 at 5:11 pm #421346Rob EyersParticipant
- October 8, 2019 at 9:20 pm #421357Graham HartParticipant
Another stunner Rob. That pool looks like the spot where all the Auroras rest during daylight hours. What unbelievable colour there is in that land. Who knew?
- October 8, 2019 at 9:50 pm #421369bethParticipant
gorgeous color. i think you might have photographed every tree in iceland in one shot. the emerald green color of the lake is unbelievable.
- October 8, 2019 at 11:15 pm #421385Robert AppleModerator
Very nice Rob ,my favorite of the two you showed of this area. A must see large.
- October 9, 2019 at 1:03 pm #421424PatrickParticipant
Gorgeous scene Rob, agree beth the emerald green looks great the yellows and rustic tones are nice on the eyes.
- October 9, 2019 at 3:39 pm #421426Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Wow! That colour on the lake is the best. Love it Rob 🙂
- October 9, 2019 at 3:50 pm #421430Kent DuFaultParticipant
- October 9, 2019 at 3:53 pm #421432TershaKeymaster
Beautiful Rob, the yellows with the emerald green are stunning! Never seen water that green before!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.