Ásbyrgi

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dahlia Ambrose 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Rob Eyers
    Participant

Also known as the Shelter of the Gods – Some people say this place is the capital of the hidden people of Iceland.

We lucked out and found this horseshoe shaped canyon in fall colours. The picture does not do it justice. I don’t really know how anyone could capture the feel of this place in an image. To walk through the forest and stand by the crystal clear pond was pure magic.

Ásbyrgi - Iceland

Graham Hart
    Participant

Beautiful Rob. Makes me think that Icelanders have been keeping their land a secret to prevent hoardes of tourists from descending on the place. When I think Iceland, I think of vast snow covered expanses of land disappearing into the mist. Shots like this one blow me away. What a place to explore. Keep ’em coming!

beth
    Participant

i love the leaves/vine creeping up the rock wall in the foreground.  wonderful comp.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Loving everything about this image. The clouds, the details on the rock and the foreground on the right are all awesome Rob 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.