- October 1, 2019 at 5:15 am #420714
- October 1, 2019 at 6:34 am #420721Petr NowakParticipant
I can’t see any image…
- October 1, 2019 at 8:33 am #420725
Thanks for looking. Sorry about that. I have tried again uploading directly as the Flickr upload just provided an icon.
- October 1, 2019 at 8:31 am #420724
The Flickr upload only seems to have posted an icon so this is a retry.
- October 1, 2019 at 2:23 pm #420740Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Hi Gerald, the image looks quite hazy and not sharp. Would you mind sharing the exif details please? Thank you 🙂
- October 1, 2019 at 3:06 pm #420745
Thanks for your reply, Dahlia. The photograph was taken on a misty morning but, looking at it again, you are right. It isn’t quite sharp to an extent that I have to admit wouldn’t have been down to being handheld. I’m wondering if I forgot to press the AF button.
The summary Exif details are as follows:
Camera: Pentax K-1, Lens HD Pentax D FA 24-105 mm, f/3.5-5.6
5.9 MB, size 7360 by 4912
1/60 secs, f/11, 105 mm, ISO 100
- October 1, 2019 at 5:34 pm #420752Petr NowakParticipant
yes, the image doesn’t look sharp. If I pass over sharpness I like the subtle soft colors, the feel of depth caused by changing of sheaf (or whatisit) size and changing of background trees tonality. I’d try to raise position of camera to shoot from high and emphasize perspective effect.
Try to position camera so the sheafs formed some interesting pattern.
I’m not sure concerning green color in foreground. The color is very interesting but pull my eyes somehow. Try to experiment with color correction.
First sharpness of course…
- October 2, 2019 at 1:18 am #420815
Thank you, Petr. I see what you mean. Spomething I need to think about next time I try a scene like this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.