- March 3, 2020 at 6:11 pm #433846
I hope you will forgive me breaking the rules with 4 shots, but they are kind of all in the same vein and theme.
- March 3, 2020 at 6:58 pm #433848PatrickParticipant
Hi Rob , if i can just say i like all 4 very much
Photo 1 has smashing range in tones
Photo 2 lovely texture
Photo 3 has great form and shape
Photo 4 has lovely lines
I know this is ST , i don’t have the credentials to go much deeper than to just tell you guys who post in ST the things i see and like.
I like all 4 photos a lot and thank you for posting your work i always enjoy looking at your photos.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Patrick.
- March 3, 2020 at 11:03 pm #433878Graham HartParticipant
Really like all four of these shots Rob. Even with the reference of the other shots, I still can’t quite picture what the second one actually is. I can imagine them all arranged in a square (2 above, 2 below) with a border between them and framed. Great stuff.
- March 4, 2020 at 3:58 pm #433987
- March 12, 2020 at 11:12 pm #434995
You sharks aren’t very bighty lately. 😉
- March 13, 2020 at 4:18 am #435010Petr NowakParticipant
Interesting images Rob. The first one is less interesting. The second one is more interesting and the third and fourth are the most interesting. They look like detail of some living organism. Like part of alien body or so…. 🙂
I’d probably change nothing. And Grahams idea of arranging all in square is very neat.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Petr Nowak.
- March 13, 2020 at 6:41 am #435016TershaKeymaster
Hi Rob, although I like the first three, I’ll be a shark and say that the 4th doesn’t feel the same, there’s not enough in focus compared to the others, and it’s not as ‘bright’ as the other 3.
- March 13, 2020 at 7:33 am #435022JasenkaGKeymaster
My favorite is the third one, I think it has the most interesting composition and filling the frame with subject worked very well there. When it comes to the other three images, I think they would be more powerful if they were close-ups too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.