- January 12, 2019 at 8:17 pm #384496
Another shot from the Botanic Gardens. This is a very very small part of a long walking path lined with bamboo. Every single stalk is covered in peoples initials and general graffiti. Its as if the authorities encouraged it because there is so much of it.
- January 13, 2019 at 8:52 am #384541
- January 13, 2019 at 8:30 pm #384672
Initially I wanted to show the extent of the graffiti in a wider shot but that completely lost the graffiti detail itself. So I tried to get a shot that showed lots of it without losing the detail but I guess it still did in the end. Your closer version works much better Erik.
Imagine this shot (below) duplicated behind the camera view to get an idea of the extent of the graffiti. Trying to capture it was quite a conundrum.
- January 13, 2019 at 11:17 am #384557
Wow Graham thanks for that. And thank you Eric for actually showing the graffiti.
- January 13, 2019 at 8:32 pm #384673
Thanks John and thanks Erik.
- January 15, 2019 at 9:29 am #384970
Love the idea Graham. I do think that Erik’s close version plays better to communicating the idea.
- January 15, 2019 at 10:04 am #384987
Thumbs up for the close up.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.