- July 12, 2019 at 11:45 pm #414101
A little something from last weekend , Bear Trap Creek, less than a meter wide, but full of some rather large trout.
- July 13, 2019 at 5:54 am #414117TershaKeymaster
Looks like a good place to spend a bit of time fishing!
- July 15, 2019 at 11:21 am #414283
- July 13, 2019 at 3:29 pm #414151
- July 15, 2019 at 11:21 am #414284
Come along John, the waters fine.
- July 13, 2019 at 4:05 pm #414155Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
This is a beautiful place Robert and love this image 🙂
- July 15, 2019 at 11:22 am #414285
- July 13, 2019 at 7:22 pm #414174P71Participant
Nice one Robert
Can i go as well , i’ll carry the gear 😉 .
- July 13, 2019 at 11:59 pm #414196Graham HartParticipant
Flights booked! I’m there with rod in hand!
Could there be anything better than pulling a good sized trout out of a metre-wide stream while looking at a landscape like that? I’d probably miss all the bites because of the distraction. Great shot Robert.
- July 15, 2019 at 11:24 am #414287
Thanks Graham, looks like I need to revive my fishing guide business.
- July 14, 2019 at 7:49 pm #414232Steve WalkerParticipant
From the look of this spot, it seems you only need a bare hand to catch the fish. Narrow and shallow at this point?
- July 15, 2019 at 11:27 am #414289
At this point about 6 in deep and probably 3 meters across, but most of it barley a meter wide but over a meter deep, and you have to walk up carefully and quietly as not to startle the fish, Thanks for you comments Steve.
- July 15, 2019 at 11:37 am #414291
My wife pointed out to me last night the Dove in the clouds apparently hovering over the spring at the top of this photo, or the dove shaped cloud, hadn’t noticed that before.
- July 15, 2019 at 4:08 pm #414318bethParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.