- January 27, 2020 at 5:12 pm #430073Erik FransmanParticipant
- January 27, 2020 at 7:35 pm #430080Kent DuFaultParticipant
Love each and EVERY one of them!
- January 27, 2020 at 11:24 pm #430091Graham HartParticipant
Great pics Erik and they all say ‘CAT’ to me so well. Can’t remember their names but Garfield 1, Garfield 2, Garfield 3 seem appropriate. 🙂 🙂 🙂
- January 28, 2020 at 6:29 am #430132JasenkaGKeymaster
- January 28, 2020 at 1:51 pm #430151Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Aww….so adorable 🙂
- January 28, 2020 at 4:08 pm #430168Federico AlegriaParticipant
Adorable and spiky!
- January 29, 2020 at 6:11 pm #430288Erik FransmanParticipant
Thank all. It was a bit of a challenge getting these images. If you pat a cat on the head, it will yawn. But usually only once. After that, you have to wait quite sometime before they do it again.
My procedure was: Pat on the head, wait till they start yawning, then frame, focus and click.
I had set my aperture to f/1.4 (Yogi is f/2) so focussing was also a bit tricky. 🙂
- January 29, 2020 at 9:52 pm #430291PrestonParticipant
Great set Erik! Love your step by step procedure. It’s funny, yet so true.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.