Black and White with Lyndsey

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank Feedback Forum Black and White with Lyndsey

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Renee P
      Participant

black and white with Lyndsey

Rob Wood (Admin)
      Keymaster

Hi @reneep, I think you have nailed the lighting on the model and the shot has a nice broad dynamic range which often looks good in black and white. Where I think it could be changed… not sure – I think those railings on the top of the bridge take the eye away from the model (or possibly towards her legs rather than face). So that element of composition is what I would look at.

Frank
      Participant

Gaussian blur with a soft light mode helped to darken the background in the tree area.

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Hi Renee, that’s a perfect composition and I also really like the model’s pose as well as the lighting. I’m not sure if I would change anything – I’d maybe experiment with slight vignetting and try out different b&w conversions, mainly for fun.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

She is a beautiful model. You nailed the tones. The expression looks great. The lighting is perfect. I don’t like the pose. It looks unnatural and uncomfortable, especially given the location and the attire.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author