Blue-yellow chaos

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank Blue-yellow chaos

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Petr Nowak
      Participant

I like chaos produced by mix of real foreground with reflections, blue yellow color combination and diagonal shadow lines. One dark silhouette of any person in brightest area would be perfect but unfortunately bulding was closed. CC?

Kent DuFault
      Participant

It’s very vibrant and displays a real energy. Your comment about a person in silhouette is well made. As interesting as it is… I feel like it is missing a strong subject.

Petr Nowak
      Participant

I’ll return there and get somebody to stand there… 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Petr Nowak.
        Kent DuFault
        Participant

Make it something unusual… because the scene is unusual. Perhaps lying on the floor…

Federico Alegria
      Participant

One single dark silhouette would’ve been a blast, but we can’t have it all. Although, you could repeat the shot if you can! I really encourage you to do so, this scene es extremely beautiful. The way light plays and the complementary colors gives quite a charm to it.

Anne Hornsby
      Participant

I like your concept of chaos from reflections. If you return to shoot,  I would try eliminating the dominance of the yellow sunlight reflection on the floor, something like this:

Graham Hart
      Participant

Wonderful capture! I think I prefer the original though despite the blownout flooring because it provides a stronger leading line into the matrix of reflections. Like a path into another dimension not unlike the closing scenes in the movie Interstellar. Love it.

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

I also feel that a silhouette in the brightest part of this image would make it more complete.

Seth L
      Participant

I really like this image the way it stands… Its very “open”, giving all the lines a chance to lead your eyes around the image. Its also allows you to find all the different reflected layers in the scene. Well Done!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.