- July 24, 2019 at 6:49 am #414904Petr NowakParticipant
I like chaos produced by mix of real foreground with reflections, blue yellow color combination and diagonal shadow lines. One dark silhouette of any person in brightest area would be perfect but unfortunately bulding was closed. CC?
- July 24, 2019 at 8:56 am #414908Kent DuFaultParticipant
It’s very vibrant and displays a real energy. Your comment about a person in silhouette is well made. As interesting as it is… I feel like it is missing a strong subject.
- July 24, 2019 at 3:25 pm #414935Petr NowakParticipant
I’ll return there and get somebody to stand there… 🙂
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Petr Nowak.
- July 24, 2019 at 7:53 pm #414953Federico AlegriaParticipant
One single dark silhouette would’ve been a blast, but we can’t have it all. Although, you could repeat the shot if you can! I really encourage you to do so, this scene es extremely beautiful. The way light plays and the complementary colors gives quite a charm to it.
- July 24, 2019 at 10:49 pm #414959Anne HornsbyParticipant
I like your concept of chaos from reflections. If you return to shoot, I would try eliminating the dominance of the yellow sunlight reflection on the floor, something like this:
- July 24, 2019 at 11:45 pm #414966Graham HartParticipant
Wonderful capture! I think I prefer the original though despite the blownout flooring because it provides a stronger leading line into the matrix of reflections. Like a path into another dimension not unlike the closing scenes in the movie Interstellar. Love it.
- July 25, 2019 at 6:52 am #414971JasenkaGKeymaster
I also feel that a silhouette in the brightest part of this image would make it more complete.
- July 25, 2019 at 11:57 am #414983Seth LParticipant
I really like this image the way it stands… Its very “open”, giving all the lines a chance to lead your eyes around the image. Its also allows you to find all the different reflected layers in the scene. Well Done!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.