- October 12, 2019 at 4:58 pm #421622
- October 12, 2019 at 8:41 pm #421635
What an amazing place and a great image Gerald. Massive reflections captured in still waters like this are far and few between in my part of the world. Can’t help wondering where the occupants go when they moor their boat at the base of that mountain?
- October 13, 2019 at 3:32 am #421684
Thank you for your kind comments, Graham. Although you can’t see it in the photo, there is a short path leading to the busy road between Llanberis, Beddgelert and Capel Curig – all tourism and mountain walking centres.
- October 12, 2019 at 10:34 pm #421655
awesome reflection. but i think i’m with graham – where could they possibly go?
- This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by beth.
- October 13, 2019 at 3:33 am #421685
Thank you again, Beth.
- October 16, 2019 at 3:47 pm #422136
Great reflection, Snowdonia is such a beautifully photogenic place.
- October 17, 2019 at 11:59 am #422227
Thank you, Tersha. Yes, I love walking almost anywhere in Snowdonia.
- October 17, 2019 at 5:23 pm #422255
Lovely image Gerald! I don’t think the water could have been any smoother. Well captured!
- October 18, 2019 at 1:09 am #422277
Thank you, Bruce.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.