Boatsheds on Llyn Dinas, Snowdonia

Latest Posts Photography Forums Landscape Photography Boatsheds on Llyn Dinas, Snowdonia

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Gerald Murphy 2 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Gerald Murphy
    Participant

Two boatsheds on the Southern shore of Llyn Dinas, Snowdonia. The image shows the trees and some   hills behind reflected in the lake. The trees display some early Autumn colour.

Graham Hart
    Participant

What an amazing place and a great image Gerald. Massive reflections captured in still waters like this are far and few between in my part of the world. Can’t help wondering where the occupants go when they moor their boat at the base of that mountain?

Gerald Murphy
      Participant

Thank you for your kind comments, Graham. Although you can’t see it in the photo, there is a short path leading to the busy road between Llanberis, Beddgelert and Capel Curig – all tourism and mountain walking centres.

beth
    Participant

awesome reflection.  but i think i’m with graham – where could they possibly go?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  beth.

Tersha
    Keymaster

Great reflection, Snowdonia is such a beautifully photogenic place.

Gerald Murphy
    Participant

Thank you, Tersha. Yes, I love walking almost anywhere in Snowdonia.

Bruce Gordon
    Participant

Lovely image Gerald! I don’t think the water could have been any smoother. Well captured!

Gerald Murphy
    Participant

Thank you, Bruce.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.