• Author
      Jacob
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @jaknudsen

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hello all,

I was looking for a place to get some useful criticism for my photos as I feel like I might be overusing my friend that teaches a middle school Art class.  In searching I came across Tiffany Mueller’s blog post about her top 5 critique sites.  I really like the idea of a smaller community of people just trying to help each other so I decided to make an account here on Lightstalking.

I don’t really fall into a certain category of photographer, like I am sure the same of most of you.  My dream would obviously be to work for myself as a Photographer but I have trouble focusing on one type.  The type of photography I enjoy the most is landscape and candid shots kind of like street photography I guess.

Oh, I’m from Nebraska and I mainly use Lightroom to edit my photos (sometimes a bit of photo shop, but I tend to over do things in photoshop lol).

Here is one of my most recent photos. It was edited in Lightroom on my iPad so it isn’t  quite where I would like it yet.

This is a photo of “The Grand Prismatic” in Yellowstone National Park as a small rain storm rolled in from the right.

Patrick
        Participant
          • https://www.instagram.com/patrickweir4/
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @patrickw-2
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Member’s Pick Icon
          • Throwdowner Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Hello and Welcome to LS Jacob , lovely image the orange and blue real eye catching . nice shot .

I think you will find lots of help here, lots of experienced photographers always willing to help if needed.

Enjoy Ls and i look forward to seeing more of your work.

Ps.

you can have a look here and familiarize with how things work .. Nice saying hello 😉

https://www.lightstalking.us/forums/topic/getting-started-faqs/

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author