- July 16, 2019 at 8:29 am #414354
I cannot resist broken sand fences with a sunrise/set sky.
- July 16, 2019 at 8:39 am #414355Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
- July 16, 2019 at 3:08 pm #414361Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Great image Steve and that sand looks like snow 🙂
- July 16, 2019 at 3:42 pm #414366bethParticipant
resistance is futile. very nice, and not a single cigarette butt in sight!
- July 16, 2019 at 4:39 pm #414372Rob EyersParticipant
Not sure what the attraction is Steve but it certainly is there. I keep coming back to this one. I like it.
- July 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm #414374DorothyParticipant
- July 16, 2019 at 11:04 pm #414385
Thank you,folks. Glad you enjoyed it.
- July 22, 2019 at 4:48 pm #414779Anne HornsbyParticipant
Beautiful, colors just right – not oversaturated. I like the footsteps across the bottom.
- July 23, 2019 at 11:23 am #414845
Thank you. I like the hint of footsteps. This effect usually occurs about 12 hours after the “traffic” and the wind has had a bit of time to reduce their appearance.
- July 23, 2019 at 12:06 pm #414848Robert AppleModerator
Great composition Steve.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.