- October 30, 2013 at 5:17 pm #111922
I can’t decide which one to keep :
- October 30, 2013 at 9:33 pm #111931RaviParticipant
The second one please!
- October 30, 2013 at 10:09 pm #111935JonathanParticipant
Leaning towards the second one because of the touch of extra headroom, but both are great.
- October 31, 2013 at 8:22 am #111956
- October 31, 2013 at 11:25 am #111984
Thank you all.
I agree : maybe the second one shows better the concentration of the chap.
So I have converted the 1st one in BW (with a lesser crop) so I have not to trash it..
- October 31, 2013 at 11:36 am #111987Ken WatsonParticipant
Hi, Both the shots are good, but if I had to print a large shot then I would choose number 2, but seeing the b/w shot, then for feeling and emotion (if allowed) I would go for the b/w. Wouldn’t hang it on the wall, but I would certainly keep it
- October 31, 2013 at 12:37 pm #111993
- October 31, 2013 at 3:36 pm #112004Lenny WollitzParticipant
The second one. I like the bulging veins on his head.
- October 31, 2013 at 5:58 pm #112016Fred FurzeParticipant
I like the angle of 2, but convert it to B&W! I like #3 the best because of this. His light face against the dark background, and the shiny metallic reflections and white hands. So I guess #4. Yep. #4 is my fave.
- November 2, 2013 at 8:57 pm #112122
- November 2, 2013 at 9:01 pm #112126
- November 3, 2013 at 5:49 am #112158
You are right. Will do.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.