- December 29, 2019 at 3:13 am #427979
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band had a line in their christmas song that went
“The closest thing to heaven on this planet anywhere
Is a quiet christmas morning in the colorado snow”
Winters Storms knocked out phone, cable, and internet service for several days up here.
It brought a certain peace to everything without all those distratactions.
We got in the truck and made a short 10 min trip up to place called Moser Gulch with the kids and grand child in tow.
There in the Big Horn Mountains we sat on this quite Christmas Morning in the Wyoming Snow and watched it softly fall to the music of clear creek which flowed just a few feet from us.
A slightly belated Merry Christmas to everyone from Buffalo Wyoming.
- December 29, 2019 at 4:02 am #427981PatrickParticipant
Sounds and looks pitch perfect 😉 .. hope you and your family have had a good time mate .. Merry Christmas right back to you Robert.
- December 30, 2019 at 11:15 am #428033
- December 29, 2019 at 7:25 am #427985Rob EyersParticipant
Merry Christmas Robert. A very peaceful scene. I can almost hear the burble of that creek and I’ve not had any eggnog…promise 🙂
- December 30, 2019 at 11:19 am #428038
Thanks Rob, it was very Peaceful, well until the snowball fight broke out.
- December 30, 2019 at 11:13 am #428029Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
That sounds very dreamy to me and Merry Christmas Robert 🙂
- December 30, 2019 at 11:22 am #428040
Thanks Dahlia, This is a place I often go to clear my mind, very peaceful.
- December 30, 2019 at 1:10 pm #428057John ThompsonModerator
Robert that sounds like an excellent way to spend time with family. Well done my friend.
- December 30, 2019 at 1:49 pm #428058
- December 30, 2019 at 6:29 pm #428064PrestonParticipant
Nothing wrong with an unplugged Christmas. It sounds and looks like a fantastic way to spend the holiday.
- December 31, 2019 at 1:24 am #428078
It was Preston, I think my Wife had the worst withdrawl symptoms of everyone.
- December 31, 2019 at 6:25 am #428080JasenkaGKeymaster
Merry Christmas, Robert! This looks like a perfect winter wonderland.
- December 31, 2019 at 7:06 am #428081
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.