Colorado My Ass

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Apple

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band had a line in their christmas song that went
      “The closest thing to heaven on this planet anywhere
      Is a quiet christmas morning in the colorado snow”

Winters Storms knocked out phone, cable, and internet service for several days up here.
      It brought a certain peace to everything without all those distratactions.
      We got in the truck and made a short 10 min trip up to place called Moser Gulch with the kids and grand child in tow.
      There in the Big Horn Mountains we sat on this quite Christmas Morning in the Wyoming Snow and watched it softly fall to the music of clear creek which flowed just a few feet from us.

A slightly belated Merry Christmas to everyone from Buffalo Wyoming.

Patrick
      Participant

Sounds and looks pitch perfect 😉 .. hope you and your family have had a good time mate .. Merry Christmas right back to you Robert.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Merry Christmas Robert. A very peaceful scene. I can almost hear the burble of that creek and I’ve not had any eggnog…promise 🙂

Robert Apple

Thanks Rob, it was very Peaceful, well until the snowball fight broke out.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

That sounds very dreamy to me and Merry Christmas Robert 🙂

Robert Apple

Thanks Dahlia, This is a place I often go to clear my mind, very peaceful.

John Thompson

Robert that sounds like an excellent way to spend time with family.  Well done my friend.

Robert Apple

Thanks John.

Preston
      Participant

Nothing wrong with an unplugged Christmas.  It sounds and looks like a fantastic way to spend the holiday.

Robert Apple

It was Preston, I think my Wife had the worst withdrawl symptoms of everyone.

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Merry Christmas, Robert! This looks like a perfect winter wonderland.

Robert Apple

Thanks Jasenka.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.