Couldn't resist

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Erik Fransman 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Dick Mason
    Participant

This thing was huge, and I like the pattern.mushroom?

Graham Hart
    Participant

Cool perspective. Pity you cropped the top on the left but I guess up close like this, there’s not mushroom šŸ™‚

Dorothy
      Participant

lol Graham, you made me chuckle out loud.

Robert Apple

There is something very “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” about this I quite like.

Tom M
    Participant

I’ve always loved mushrooms. In my art days in school, i used to love and sketch/draw mushrooms. Wish I could find some like these to photo…

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

I’m also pretty much impressed by mushrooms and their variety. Do you maybe know what species is this white beauty?

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

@wrench38 Great perspective in the image and love how many different mushrooms there are and how beautiful they are to look at šŸ™‚

Dick Mason
    Participant

Thank you all for your kind comments. I have to confess that I don’t know much about mushrooms, but do find some to be visually appealing. I’ve never seen any this big, and I like symmetry and well-defined patterns/textures,so had to record it.

Dorothy
    Participant

Gorgeous, I love the lines and really, feels like one could stand under it to get out of the rain.

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Dick, I am sure it is big but this close (I know it’s not the ST) IĀ missĀ something that actually shows how bigĀ it is.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.