- September 11, 2019 at 12:50 pm #419227Lenny WollitzParticipant
This guy was drawing quite a crowd demonstrating hair extensions at the curb in a busy shopping area, no rent. The gal with her back to the camera was wearing a white blouse and really was an eye snag so I darkened it but I’m not real happy with it. He was wearing a light blue shirt that I made white to draw attention to him. Suggestions/comments? 1/200, f4.5, 15mm aspc, iso100
- September 12, 2019 at 1:43 am #419259
- September 12, 2019 at 8:20 am #419271Rob EyersParticipant
I don’t know about this one Lenny. It’s kind of busy. What catches my eye is the guy with the cap locking eyes with the lady in the back. Not sure if you can do anything with that.
- September 12, 2019 at 5:14 pm #419312Lenny WollitzParticipant
I’m doing a collection of “curbside” vendors here in Mazatlan. I like the story but frankly the photo pretty much sucks but I was hoping a shark could save it for me. Thanks for the diplomatic comments!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.