- May 28, 2019 at 2:53 pm #408123
After seeing Dorothy’s post of photo twirls, I was intrigued. Looked fun and hers are quite interesting. So, I read through Rob Eyers tutorial. It is based on Photoshop and I use Affinity Photo. A bit of experimentation and this is the result. Dorothy is right when she states it is addicting. Thank you Dorothy for your post and Thank you Rob for the tutorial. ;))
- May 28, 2019 at 4:55 pm #408138
That’s awesome. Nice work!
- May 28, 2019 at 8:39 pm #408173
Thank you Luis ;))
- May 28, 2019 at 6:48 pm #408162
I don’t use Affinity Craig so it’s good to see you worked it out. Nicely done.
- May 28, 2019 at 8:40 pm #408174
Thank you Rob. Makes for some interesting abstracts. ;))
- May 29, 2019 at 1:56 am #408240
Craig: I really like this and the colors are great. Glad you were able to adjust the tutorial to work with Affinity. I posted a twirls throw down, bet you have more you can share. 🙂
- May 29, 2019 at 9:32 am #408318
Thank you Dorothy, I’ll look for the throw down.
- May 29, 2019 at 5:57 am #408268
It looks amazing, Craig! I’d love to see more of these.
- May 29, 2019 at 9:33 am #408319
Thank you Jasen, it is a bit addicting ;))
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.