- December 4, 2018 at 6:29 pm #378564
After a couple days of hard rain the Army Corps of Engineers opened up one spillway of Fern Ridge dam near Eugene Oregon. Apparently it was like ringing the dinner bell to the seagulls in the neighborhood.
- December 4, 2018 at 8:59 pm #378584
- December 4, 2018 at 10:34 pm #378609
Thanks Bruce. Was a balmy 37 degrees at the time so didn’t stick around too long.
- December 4, 2018 at 11:18 pm #378611
Very interesting. One can’t help but what kind of food came down this ‘new’ stream of water.
- December 4, 2018 at 11:41 pm #378627
I’m not sure but what I’m thinking is that maybe the new flush of water stirred up what was in the pool below the dam. But I just don’t know.
- December 6, 2018 at 1:05 pm #378846
Seagulls have some serious guts.
- December 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm #378852
🙂 We’re only about 60 miles from the coast so seeing seagulls is not unusual. But this was the most I’ve seen together here. Only a portion of them pictured.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.