3 shot panos stitched in LR;
      Dohuk

Dohuk

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

That’s a stunning view Chris 🙂

chris pook
      Participant

Thank you. Stunning people also. I’d live here. Wifey not so keen.

Robert Apple

Nice shots Chris, not sure I would want to live there either, though many people ask me why Wyoming.

John Thompson

These are great Chris.  I might want to live there as well but alas I am here.

Robert I would never ask why, my only question would be “is there any cheap rent by you?”

Robert Apple

Well John not sure how it compares to Nevada, but you can get a 1 bedroom apt with a full kitchen and living room for around $600 a Month utilities included and I have seen 2 bedroom houses for the same amount, in Colorado they would be 2 to 3 times that cost, My daughter lives in Sheridan which is 35 miles to the north and pays that for a room in a remodeled Mansion with a trout stream running next to the property. And if you are a Veteran and retired they have Apts in town that are 1/3 your income less medical bills, I have a friend retired from the Coast Guard that has a pretty nice place there and pays $225.00 a month.

chris pook
      Participant

Ok. Maybe I want to come live there! 🙂

Frank
      Participant

Wonderful clouds in both shots and very nicely done pano.  Yikes, $225 would barely cover my water bill.  Are you in Iraq?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Frank.
      chris pook
      Participant

Hi Frank, yes I’m right up north in Iraqi Kurdistan. It’s very beautiful here. We had a bit of upset with the Iranians throwing in a few missiles last week, but you know, but country small bombs.

Vincenzo
      Participant

I really like the first one! Very nice!

chris pook
      Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.