- December 28, 2019 at 4:43 pm #427966
- December 29, 2019 at 1:28 am #427976Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
That’s a stunning view Chris 🙂
- December 30, 2019 at 3:33 am #428011
Thank you. Stunning people also. I’d live here. Wifey not so keen.
- December 30, 2019 at 11:37 am #428047Robert AppleModerator
Nice shots Chris, not sure I would want to live there either, though many people ask me why Wyoming.
- December 30, 2019 at 1:08 pm #428056John ThompsonModerator
These are great Chris. I might want to live there as well but alas I am here.
Robert I would never ask why, my only question would be “is there any cheap rent by you?”
- December 30, 2019 at 4:08 pm #428062Robert AppleModerator
Well John not sure how it compares to Nevada, but you can get a 1 bedroom apt with a full kitchen and living room for around $600 a Month utilities included and I have seen 2 bedroom houses for the same amount, in Colorado they would be 2 to 3 times that cost, My daughter lives in Sheridan which is 35 miles to the north and pays that for a room in a remodeled Mansion with a trout stream running next to the property. And if you are a Veteran and retired they have Apts in town that are 1/3 your income less medical bills, I have a friend retired from the Coast Guard that has a pretty nice place there and pays $225.00 a month.
- January 1, 2020 at 12:47 pm #428159
Ok. Maybe I want to come live there! 🙂
- January 7, 2020 at 12:45 pm #428474
- January 10, 2020 at 8:44 am #428663
Hi Frank, yes I’m right up north in Iraqi Kurdistan. It’s very beautiful here. We had a bit of upset with the Iranians throwing in a few missiles last week, but you know, but country small bombs.
- January 21, 2020 at 9:21 am #429592VincenzoParticipant
I really like the first one! Very nice!
- January 28, 2020 at 6:43 am #430138
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.