- November 19, 2019 at 10:32 pm #425368
Experiment with a new technique i like it.
- November 20, 2019 at 6:05 am #425419VincenzoParticipant
Well, that’s a great technique and you are a great “light painter”. I would be happy if you could share some more details.
- November 20, 2019 at 11:17 am #425489
Vincenzo i replied with info but it had a link in the reply and i think due to the link it may need moderated before you can see it.
- November 20, 2019 at 12:07 pm #425486
Thanks for your feedback Vincenzo , i found this tutorial you can check for all info you need , you and others can follow if you want to try it .. and this is a much easier way for me to explain the process , i used a shorter distance from camera to light source and i used a much smaller LED.
Hope you do some 😉
- November 21, 2019 at 3:57 am #425569VincenzoParticipant
At the end, here it is. Thank you very much and very useful link. 🙂
- November 21, 2019 at 6:23 am #425574JasenkaGKeymaster
Thanks for sharing the video on spirographs! I’ve never tried to do something like that but I definitely should.
- November 21, 2019 at 4:46 pm #425655
You guys are welcome , thanks folks.
- November 20, 2019 at 6:16 am #425425TershaKeymaster
Wow, very very nice Patrick!
- November 20, 2019 at 11:09 am #425487
Many thanks Tersha , i have things to try when stuck at home 😉
- November 20, 2019 at 10:59 am #425484John ThompsonModerator
Well done Patrick.
- November 20, 2019 at 11:13 am #425488
Thanks very much john , fairly easy to do mate with decent results i think , mixing up the colours and string length you can have a good amount of control over your pattern.
- November 20, 2019 at 12:19 pm #425498Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Wow! I like it Patrick 🙂
- November 20, 2019 at 5:29 pm #425518bethParticipant
sweet! love the two overlayed patterns.
- November 20, 2019 at 7:45 pm #425523FrogdailyParticipant
Awesome result P71 … looks like a lot of fun. Crop that in a bit and I can see that hanging on a wall … look forward to seeing more of your images.
- November 20, 2019 at 7:53 pm #425528
Dahlia , Beth, Frogdaily thanks for your comments guys they are much appreciated.
Cheers folks 😉
- November 20, 2019 at 8:59 pm #425540David ChesterfieldModerator
Oh WOW! This is simply awesome Patrick.
- November 20, 2019 at 10:47 pm #425543
Thanks very much David , i have gone down the rabbit hole i think lol.
- November 20, 2019 at 10:52 pm #425547Robert AppleModerator
Pretty cool Patrick
- November 20, 2019 at 10:59 pm #425552
Thank you Robert , for such an easy setup some great designs are at your fingertips ;).
- November 21, 2019 at 12:22 am #425559Federico AlegriaParticipant
Nice one Patrick, very clean and symmetrical.
- November 21, 2019 at 4:47 pm #425656
Much thanks Federico ;).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.