- May 14, 2020 at 6:08 pm #443052
- May 15, 2020 at 11:01 am #443612Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Beautiful Dave. Loving the clouds 🙂
- May 15, 2020 at 10:29 pm #443922
Thanks Dahlia. I’ve been paying more attention to clouds recently.
- May 15, 2020 at 12:14 pm #443669Federico AlegriaParticipant
This is quite peaceful and tranquile, and I like it :).
- May 15, 2020 at 10:42 pm #443923
I agree with your take on this Federico. Although stormy skies are predominant the image has a “peaceful, easy feeling” to it.
- May 15, 2020 at 10:47 pm #443925bethParticipant
i had to look twice at this one to figure it all out. well worth viewing larger to see all of the atmospheric details. excellent photo.
- May 15, 2020 at 11:21 pm #443935
Thanks Beth. I thought the multiple shades of light showing the details and layers of the clouds worked well. Also the silhouette of the single bird providing an anchor point for the eye helped the image as well.
- May 16, 2020 at 11:53 pm #444760Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
A real slap in the face demonstration of visual weight. Nice one.
- May 17, 2020 at 9:21 am #445000
Thanks Rob. Sometimes I stumble onto these things by accident. Original shot was of some pelicans on the water below the fog. But cropping them out made a nicer image. 🙂
- May 17, 2020 at 2:46 pm #445101FrankParticipant
This belongs in the article, “What makes a successful B&W photo”
- May 18, 2020 at 10:26 am #445529
Very kind words Frank. Thank you.
- May 17, 2020 at 3:06 pm #445110PatrickParticipant
Sorry i never seen this before now , lovely work dave as everyone said it appeals to me a lot as well.
Nicely done mate.
- May 18, 2020 at 10:27 am #445530
Thanks Patrick. I appreciate your comment.
- May 18, 2020 at 3:12 pm #445596TershaKeymaster
Lovely feel to this Dave, love it!
- May 18, 2020 at 9:59 pm #445654
Thank you Diane. 🙂
- May 20, 2020 at 8:32 am #446018JasenkaGKeymaster
Looks so peaceful and ethereal, makes me wanna glide through those clouds!
- May 21, 2020 at 11:45 am #446201
Happy you liked it Jasenka. Thanks for the comment. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.