- January 13, 2020 at 6:07 am #428837JasenkaGKeymaster
Two images I shot yesterday – they were taken in the forest surrounding an abandoned astronomical observatory.
- January 13, 2020 at 8:31 am #428848Petr NowakParticipant
Great place. I like it.
The second image has great mood. I like several levels of air perspective as trees more and more far are more and more gray. The tree on the right seems watching the girl. 🙂
I wonder what interesting is on the left the girl is looking at…
- January 13, 2020 at 10:48 am #428869Bruce GordonParticipant
Very nice Jasenka! I love the mood fog creates, and you have captured it well. We seldom get fog here. 🙁
- January 13, 2020 at 11:30 am #428872P71Participant
Jasenka these are great , i love the mood and depth in photo number 2 , you picked a sweet day to get in the forest nice work guys 😉
Thanks for posting
- January 13, 2020 at 11:58 am #428875Rob EyersParticipant
#2 is my favourite Jasenka. Fog is great and you’ve used it well. I like the DOF that’s created between yourself and the trees in the background.
- January 13, 2020 at 12:07 pm #428877FrankParticipant
Great work of going beyond that first image that nicely sets the scene, but in the second one you let your creative side really take advantage of that wonderful scenery and mood of the “foggy forest”. Because of the lighting and detail of the expression we see on the face, your image gives a feeling of hope among the gloom of the surroundings.
- January 13, 2020 at 12:18 pm #428882John ThompsonModerator
Number 2 is a wonderful selfie with perfect facial lighting! Great image Jasenka.
- January 13, 2020 at 2:06 pm #428900Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Love both the images Jasenka. The mood in the second image and the tones are awesome 🙂
- January 13, 2020 at 3:14 pm #428908Steve WalkerParticipant
On top of all that has been said, You chose to break the rule of thirds to marvelous effect! Well done!
- January 13, 2020 at 4:32 pm #428923JasenkaGKeymaster
- January 14, 2020 at 8:14 am #428993TobieModerator
Lovely! Something mystic about the 2nd shot – in a nice way! 🙂
- January 21, 2020 at 9:34 am #429595VincenzoParticipant
As the others already said, the mood you have created is amazing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.