Foggy Forest

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Two images I shot yesterday – they were taken in the forest surrounding an abandoned astronomical observatory.

Petr Nowak
      Participant

Great place. I like it.
      The second image has great mood. I like several levels of air perspective as trees more and more far are more and more gray. The tree on the right seems watching the girl. 🙂

I wonder what interesting is on the left the girl is looking at…

Bruce Gordon
      Participant

Very nice Jasenka! I love the mood fog creates, and you have captured it well. We seldom get fog here. 🙁

Patrick
      Participant

Jasenka these are great , i love the mood and depth in photo number 2 , you picked a sweet day to get in the forest nice work guys 😉

Thanks for posting

Rob Eyers
      Participant

#2 is my favourite Jasenka. Fog is great and you’ve used it well. I like the DOF that’s created between yourself and the trees in the background.

Frank
      Participant

Great work of going beyond that first image that nicely sets the scene, but in the second one you let your creative side really take advantage of that wonderful scenery and mood of the “foggy forest”.  Because of the lighting and detail of the expression we see on the face, your image gives a feeling of hope among the gloom of the surroundings.

John Thompson

Number 2 is a wonderful selfie with perfect facial lighting!  Great image Jasenka.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Love both the images Jasenka. The mood in the second image and the tones are awesome 🙂

Steve Walker
      Participant

On top of all that has been said, You chose to break the rule of thirds to marvelous effect! Well done!

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Thanks everyone!

Tobie

Lovely! Something mystic about the 2nd shot – in a nice way! 🙂

Vincenzo
      Participant

As the others already said, the mood you have created is amazing.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author

Jasenka is our web designer and one of our content writers. She has 10 years of experience writing and 5 in graphic and web design, and you can get to know her better here.