- September 26, 2019 at 3:57 am #420329
I have a mate who owns a commercial studio a few minutes walk from where I work. We occasionally work on a new concept in our lunch breaks.
‘This was created in a single exposure, 1.6 seconds. The strobe used is a neewer Vision 4 on stroboscopic mode (15 flashes @ 15 Hz)
the ball was bounced on a sloping table, then the camera triggered remotely the camera is at the same tilt as the table.
- September 26, 2019 at 3:58 am #420330
- September 27, 2019 at 12:35 am #420413Graham HartParticipant
What a blast. Like seeing physics in action. Like to see shots like these with multiple cascading balls at differing trajectories. The possibilities are endless.
- September 28, 2019 at 1:03 am #420459
I was thinking coin toss, but I am so going to try this as well!
- September 26, 2019 at 8:56 am #420352Robert AppleModerator
That’s a cool idea David.
- September 26, 2019 at 11:32 am #420369John ThompsonModerator
Very cool David
- September 26, 2019 at 12:47 pm #420380FrogdailyParticipant
What an interesting concept … looks fun too … cool results
- September 26, 2019 at 2:14 pm #420383Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Awesome David. I like the 3D feel in the second image 🙂
- September 26, 2019 at 9:08 pm #420396PatrickParticipant
You have awesome techniques David and this is another good one.
- September 28, 2019 at 1:03 am #420460
Thanks all – was a bit of fun to break up the work day. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.