- January 9, 2020 at 6:54 am #428586
What version is better ? This or next one?
- January 9, 2020 at 6:55 am #428587
The second version:
- January 9, 2020 at 7:12 am #428591JasenkaGKeymaster
I would go with the first one, I think more saturated colors look better in this case.
- January 9, 2020 at 8:27 am #428593
- January 9, 2020 at 9:24 am #428597Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
I like the silhouetted first image Petr 🙂
- January 9, 2020 at 10:33 am #428601Dave WatkinsParticipant
I agree with Jasenka and Dahlia. The first image with the deeper, more saturated colors is more appealing to me. Yes you can see some detail in the bottom of the 2nd image but for me personally it doesn’t add any interest to the shot. But I’m a big fan of silhouettes so others may disagree. 🙂 I’d also get rid of the speck in the upper right. And is the ghosting on purpose?
- January 9, 2020 at 12:36 pm #428609
Ok, the first image seems accepted more overall.
Yes, ghosting is an effect of reflection (shooted via reflection on glass pane).
- January 9, 2020 at 3:17 pm #428614PatrickParticipant
I like the first photo as well , nice job mate.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.