Forest floor

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  P71 1 week ago.

• Author

P71
    Participant

Ink Cap and Shaggy parasol

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

This is interesting Patrick. Did you find these during a walk? 🙂

Graham Hart
    Participant

I guess they’re two different types of mushroom but the series presented like this makes them collectively look like an unfolding or emerging mushroom. I like the way you have cropped each frame into ever-increasing widths. Great creative thinking Pat.

P71
    Participant

Hi guys , thanks for the comments, these have been the only mushrooms i have seen so far this year .. hopefully get out into the woods in the morning now my cold/flu feeling is in retreat.

Dave Watkins
    Participant

Mushrooms make such great photo subjects. And as Graham said, very creative how you presented this trio of images. Makes me want to go out and hunt for some around here.

P71
    Participant

They sure do Dave , i seen a video on youtube with light painting them and with focus stacking and everyone one turned out beautiful , i have seen lots of things i want to try but with so much choice in photography it is easy to get sidetracked.

Thanks for looking Dave.

beth
    Participant

very cool triptych.  i especially like the painting on the last one, it looks like there’s lights growing under that ‘shroom.

P71
    Participant

Thanks Beth.

Frogdaily
    Participant

Beautifully captured P71 – very interesting triptych… love the lighting, tones and details in the last two especially.

P71
    Participant

Many thanks Frogdaily 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.