- January 16, 2020 at 8:48 am #429164
Geometry. I wonder is it enough for top photo, or not? Some people mean it’s poor. What do you think?
And color or BaW?
- January 16, 2020 at 8:49 am #429165
- January 16, 2020 at 10:16 am #429182Kent DuFaultParticipant
I like the color version. The subject matter of a photograph, or any artwork, is very much up to personal taste. I happen to like this type of graphic and primarily artistic picture. However, someone whose passion is to say, bird photography, might look at this and think it’s meaningless and junk. It’s all in the eye of the beholder.
- January 16, 2020 at 10:38 am #429184
Thanks Kent. My preference is for color version too.
- January 16, 2020 at 11:26 am #429185Erik FransmanParticipant
I do like this kind of photography although this one, it’s not enough for me to get excited. I especially like this kind of photography, if the angle or exposure or framing the photographer chooses, adds to the forms and content.
(I will try to find a good example for you to show what I mean)
- January 16, 2020 at 11:35 am #429187Erik FransmanParticipant
I found it. My wife took this one two years ago. Does this make sense, what I mean?
- January 16, 2020 at 2:17 pm #429190
ok, I got it Erik… 🙂
- January 16, 2020 at 2:56 pm #429193P71Participant
Fully agree with Kents words , Each pair of eyes will see something different.
I like the black and white version mate , i find the thin diagonal lines break the flow a little but this is personal to me.
Nice share Petr.
- January 17, 2020 at 10:26 am #429234Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
I like the colour version Petr. The image has an abstract feel to it 🙂
- January 17, 2020 at 7:15 pm #429275Bruce GordonParticipant
Color for me! I like the contrast between the colors.
- January 18, 2020 at 9:04 am #429317Philip WattsParticipant
Black and White. The emphasis is on the geometry, and the colour detracts from that.
- January 18, 2020 at 9:24 pm #429374MistyisleParticipant
I tend most often in such cases to choose B&W, or sometimes be ambivalent. However, in this instance, Petr, I definitely prefer the colour. If it had been mine, I guess I would have started cleaning up the top that is in light, but then when/where would I stop? Probably best to leave, as is.
- January 19, 2020 at 5:45 pm #429435
So color, ok. Thanks to all. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.