Geometry.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Petr Nowak
      Participant

Geometry. I wonder is it enough for top photo, or not? Some people mean it’s poor. What do you think?

And color or BaW?

Petr Nowak
      Participant

BaW version…

Kent DuFault
      Participant

I like the color version. The subject matter of a photograph, or any artwork, is very much up to personal taste. I happen to like this type of graphic and primarily artistic picture. However, someone whose passion is to say, bird photography, might look at this and think it’s meaningless and junk. It’s all in the eye of the beholder.

Petr Nowak
      Participant

Thanks Kent. My preference is for color version too.

Erik Fransman
      Participant

I do like this kind of photography although this one, it’s not enough for me to get excited. I especially like this kind of photography, if the angle or exposure or framing the photographer chooses, adds to the forms and content.

(I will try to find a good example for you to show what I mean)

Erik Fransman
      Participant

I found it. My wife took this one two years ago. Does this make sense, what I mean?

Petr Nowak
      Participant

ok, I got it Erik… 🙂

P71
      Participant

Fully agree with Kents words , Each pair of eyes will see something different.

I like the black and white version mate , i find the thin diagonal lines break the flow a little but this is personal to me.

Nice share Petr.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

I like the colour version Petr. The image has an abstract feel to it 🙂

Bruce Gordon
      Participant

Color for me! I like the contrast between the colors.

Philip Watts
      Participant

Black and White. The emphasis is on the geometry, and the colour detracts from that.

Mistyisle
      Participant

I tend most often in such cases to choose B&W, or sometimes be ambivalent. However, in this instance, Petr, I definitely prefer the colour.  If it had been mine, I guess I would have started cleaning up the top that is in light, but then when/where would I stop?  Probably best to leave, as is.

Petr Nowak
      Participant

So color, ok. Thanks to all. 🙂

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.