- January 9, 2020 at 7:14 pm #428630
- January 9, 2020 at 7:46 pm #428632PatrickParticipant
Oh no very sorry to hear this Rob , yeah we sure have missed him popping in over the last few days , best wishes to you Kent and wish you a speedy recovery mate.
Thanks for the update Rob.
- January 9, 2020 at 9:46 pm #428635Rob EyersParticipant
Hang in there Kent! Keep on pounding the meds.
My sis is down with it and it takes a while. She swears by the pneumonia shots but they need to be renewed every 5 years or so, and she got lazy. Without the shot she gets it every year.
- January 10, 2020 at 11:58 am #428671John ThompsonModerator
Get well Kent!!
- January 10, 2020 at 12:35 pm #428674Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Get well soon Kent!
- January 10, 2020 at 7:18 pm #428695Erik FransmanParticipant
Kent, beat pneumonia and get back! We’re missing you!
- January 11, 2020 at 3:36 am #428715FrogdailyParticipant
So sorry to hear … get well soon Kent!
- January 11, 2020 at 5:21 am #428718Petr NowakParticipant
So sorry… Get well soon Kent!
- January 11, 2020 at 6:04 am #428720TershaKeymaster
Been wondering where you were! I feel for you, I had a chest infection over xmas, that was bad enough. Get well soon Kent, we’re missing you! 🙂
- January 11, 2020 at 9:18 am #428737Dave WatkinsParticipant
Been there, done that. It’s pure Hell. Hang in there. Hope you’re up and running soon.
- January 11, 2020 at 9:34 am #428739
- January 11, 2020 at 11:18 am #428742
- January 13, 2020 at 9:29 am #428855
Thank you for your good wishes. Still quite under the weather, but improving.
- January 13, 2020 at 10:45 am #428868Bruce GordonParticipant
Glad to hear you’re on the mend! Take care of yourself!
- January 13, 2020 at 1:12 pm #428892
- January 13, 2020 at 4:10 pm #428921Tom MParticipant
Yes, get well soon…
- January 14, 2020 at 8:17 am #428994TobieModerator
Oh no, sorry to hear Kent!
Take care – this is one of those diseases where you can really mess yourself up with long term suffering if you don’t look well after yourself!
- January 14, 2020 at 12:49 pm #429016ElinLParticipant
Sorry to hear that, – get well soon – breathing exercises help !
- January 14, 2020 at 5:22 pm #429040
- January 15, 2020 at 9:36 am #429086
I am alive. I spent the last 9 days feeling like I was slowly being smothered by a large pillow.
- January 14, 2020 at 7:07 pm #429049Graham HartParticipant
Hi Kent, haven’t been active in photography for what seems like eons but I do check in every little while to see what’s been happening. Saw this post and just had to send my best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. Had two weeks off work late last year just with the flu and that was bad enough but pneumonia is next level stuff! Hope you get well soon mate.
- January 15, 2020 at 9:37 am #429087
Thank you, Graham. I am on the road to recovery. But I’m told it will take a while to get back to normal.
- January 15, 2020 at 11:31 am #429091
- January 15, 2020 at 1:15 pm #429109
- January 16, 2020 at 12:16 am #429129FrogdailyParticipant
So good to see you are doing better Kent – pneumonia is tough stuff, continued prayers for full recovery!
- January 16, 2020 at 6:21 am #429158davidcParticipant
Get well soon Kent. Hope it is dealt with quickly.
- January 21, 2020 at 9:26 am #429593VincenzoParticipant
I hope you’re much better now Kent! I haven’t opened the forum in a while and I’ve just seen this!
- January 21, 2020 at 10:18 am #429602
Thank you, Vincenzo. I’m doing much better.
- January 22, 2020 at 10:17 pm #429732
There goes the neighbourhood! 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.