- This topic is empty.
- May 11, 2020 at 8:53 pm #442155Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
How to Get Started on Light Stalking
There is a permanent link to this page at the top of the right column.
1) To change your account details (including your username) click on your username in the right column and then settings.
2) All your free and paid downloads are in “My Studio” in the nav bar
3) Please remember to introduce yourself on the General Photo Chit Chat forum. 🙂
4) You can upload a photo directly using the Image Upload icon (the mountain-like icon just above the Input text box).
You can also share your Flickr images.
5) How to tag people (you can notify a member like this: @admin)
6) Upload a new avatar by rolling over your username (top right of page) and then selecting, Profile > Change Profile Photo.
6) How do I see the conversations I have participated in? Roll over your username (top right of page) > Forums > Subscribed Topics
The Shark Tank
1) Always be friendly (seriously guys, I will nuke any sociopaths)
2) Please GIVE a critique in the Shark Tank before you ask for one.
3) Please post your exif (camera settings) with your image and the camera and lens used.
4) Please only post ONE photo per new thread. (Don’t post whole collections at once)
- The topic ‘Getting Started on Light Stalking (2020)’ is closed to new replies.