- March 20, 2020 at 6:23 pm #435845
- March 20, 2020 at 6:55 pm #435848Robert AppleModerator
Nice John, looks much warmer then where I’m sitting.
- March 21, 2020 at 8:14 pm #435969
I think you are right there Robert. It has been cool and rainy the past few days but nothing like your weather!
- March 21, 2020 at 1:14 am #435871LeanneCParticipant
Love this one John! Might be a new favourite for me.
- March 21, 2020 at 8:15 pm #435970
Thank you Leanne.
- March 21, 2020 at 3:29 am #435878ElinLParticipant
Stunning ! Your moon looks much bigger than ours – are we on the same planet ?
- March 21, 2020 at 8:17 pm #435971
“Objects in the photo may appear larger than they are in real life!” LOL. Thank you Dr. Elin.
- March 21, 2020 at 1:40 pm #435923PatrickParticipant
What a Photo , lovely work john.
- March 21, 2020 at 8:18 pm #435972
- March 21, 2020 at 4:00 pm #435946TershaKeymaster
This has to be seen large, to get the full impact! Stunningly beautiful John!
- March 21, 2020 at 8:18 pm #435973
Many thanks Diane.
- March 22, 2020 at 1:36 am #436015Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Wow John. This is stunning. Love it a lot 🙂
- March 22, 2020 at 11:22 am #436092
Thank you so much Dahlia.
- March 22, 2020 at 4:15 am #436026TobieModerator
Love it John! Wish I was there to have seen it with my own eyes!
- March 22, 2020 at 11:25 am #436093
Hey thanks Tobie! It was really dark when I took these shots and the light had just hit the tips of the mountains. My exposures were 1.4 at f/11. I had to use a flashlight to set the focus close to get everything in focus. I wanted to get the foreground in the shot as well as the mountains.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.