- December 2, 2019 at 12:40 am #426518
- December 2, 2019 at 10:53 am #426547Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Very sharp and beautiful image and nice golden light Bruce 🙂
- December 2, 2019 at 1:27 pm #426560
Thanks Dahlia! I was very fortunate to be able to position myself to take advantage of the light without harsh shadows.
- December 2, 2019 at 2:36 pm #426570Robert AppleModerator
Nice Capture Bruce.
- December 2, 2019 at 4:19 pm #426599
- December 2, 2019 at 3:44 pm #426594PatrickParticipant
Lovely capture on this marvelous bird.
Nice share Bruce.
- December 2, 2019 at 4:19 pm #426600
- December 2, 2019 at 4:33 pm #426602John TeateParticipant
Great image of a wonderful bird. Love seeing these beauties around our rivers. Compliments for the photo.
- December 3, 2019 at 9:01 pm #426692
- December 2, 2019 at 5:10 pm #426614bethParticipant
wonderful golden light on the heron. the warm light and cool tones of the bird make for an excellent color palette. i’m surprised it didn’t fly away, the ones around here are pretty skittish.
- December 3, 2019 at 9:08 pm #426693
Thanks Beth! They are indeed skittish. Usually they are gone when I get within 100’. I was able to share the shoreline about 20-25’ from this one. I never thought I’d be able to get this close to one. I took a couple shots, and put the camera down just to take in the experience, and left him still there, standing in the same spot. What a day!
- This reply was modified 5mo, 4wk ago by Bruce Gordon.
- December 2, 2019 at 8:39 pm #426627Robert AppleModerator
Your Photo was recognized in the Members Picks Week of December 2nd Forum ⬅ Click Here
- December 3, 2019 at 9:09 pm #426694
Thanks Robert! 🙂
- December 5, 2019 at 10:41 am #426777Federico AlegriaParticipant
Thanks for sharing this beautiful shot with us Bruce!
- December 5, 2019 at 11:21 am #426787
Thanks Federico, my pleasure!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.