Hafragilsfoss

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  beth 1 week ago.

• Author

Rob Eyers
    Participant

This waterfall is down stream from the Dettifoss waterfall. The mist from Dettifoss can be seen in the distance.

The wind was howling at this spot. I had to use ISO800 to shoot fast enough and it took my daughter bracing my back to be steady enough.

Hafragilsfoss

Dave Watkins
    Participant

What a gorgeous spot. You just got back and I’m guessing you’re thinking about going back already.  🙂

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Amazing landscape Rob. So many colours in there and I can imagine it must have been very cold too 🙂

John Thompson

Very nice Rob.

Graham Hart
    Participant

Beautiful scene Rob. Your images make Iceland look like the source of the planet’s entire water supply. So many waterfalls in such pristine environments. Your pics are wonderful and it sounds like they took some work (physically and technically) to capture them so well.

Gerald Murphy
    Participant

I’ve never been to Iceland – probably never will on my income. But the recent excellent and beautiful photos of Iceland make me wish I had gone when I could. Another lovely shot.

P71
    Participant

Knock out stuff Rob another gorgeous setting well captured.

beth
    Participant

gorgeous view!  especially with all of the red and yellows on the ground.  i love the hint of dettifoss in the background.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.