- October 10, 2019 at 8:12 pm #421481Rob EyersParticipant
- October 10, 2019 at 8:45 pm #421483Dave WatkinsParticipant
What a gorgeous spot. You just got back and I’m guessing you’re thinking about going back already. 🙂
- October 11, 2019 at 1:11 pm #421516Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Amazing landscape Rob. So many colours in there and I can imagine it must have been very cold too 🙂
- October 11, 2019 at 2:24 pm #421518John ThompsonModerator
Very nice Rob.
- October 11, 2019 at 7:35 pm #421529Graham HartParticipant
Beautiful scene Rob. Your images make Iceland look like the source of the planet’s entire water supply. So many waterfalls in such pristine environments. Your pics are wonderful and it sounds like they took some work (physically and technically) to capture them so well.
- October 12, 2019 at 5:03 pm #421624Gerald MurphyParticipant
I’ve never been to Iceland – probably never will on my income. But the recent excellent and beautiful photos of Iceland make me wish I had gone when I could. Another lovely shot.
- October 12, 2019 at 7:22 pm #421631PatrickParticipant
Knock out stuff Rob another gorgeous setting well captured.
- October 12, 2019 at 10:39 pm #421659bethParticipant
gorgeous view! especially with all of the red and yellows on the ground. i love the hint of dettifoss in the background.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.