- February 2, 2020 at 3:02 am #430534MistyisleParticipant
I have made a couple of comments, but luckily, they were about the latest images posted at that point in time, so they ended up in the proper sequence. However, in last week’s challenge, ‘Red’, my comments went to the end of the thread, not in the same sequence as the image(s) I had commented upon. In the past this has worked okay, but suddenly now when you choose ‘Reply’ to the image you want to comment upon – it ends up at the end of the thread. Why is the previous system not working – has anyone else noticed? – Surely!
- February 2, 2020 at 3:17 am #430537chris pookParticipant
- February 2, 2020 at 6:32 am #430541
- February 2, 2020 at 8:22 am #430544
- February 2, 2020 at 8:27 am #430545
Preston found a work around for this. Hit reply on the post you want to reply to. After you end up at the bottom of the thread scroll back up to where you want to reply and click reply again. Thanks again Preston.
- February 2, 2020 at 8:27 am #430546
Too quick for me Patrick. 🙂
- February 2, 2020 at 8:36 am #430549
Please forgive me mate 😉 … had my shreddies today lol.
- February 3, 2020 at 8:12 am #430628JasenkaGKeymaster
@admin This issue is supposed to be resolved with the plugin update. It works for me now (every time!) but it’s really strange that it doesn’t work for everyone. Please folks clear your browser cache and let me know if the issue is still there.
- February 3, 2020 at 10:15 am #430642
- February 3, 2020 at 10:14 am #430641Rob EyersParticipant
Just a test after clearing cache.
EDIT: Clearing the cache didn’t seem to work for me Jasenka. I’m using Firefox 72.0.2(64-bit)
EDIT 2: Clearing the Cookies and Site Data for the LS site didn’t work either. Preston’s double click method seems to be the only way.
Just an opinion, but I feel like this issue is affecting participation. Could be wrong, but there seems to be a drop off in comments lately. It’s very awkward when one wishes to comment on a posting at the top of a long stream.
- February 3, 2020 at 10:18 am #430644TershaKeymaster
Hi Jasenka, it doesn’t work for me, I have to do Prestons ‘ hit reply twice’ .
- February 3, 2020 at 10:37 am #430647
Sorry Jasenka. Clearing my cache didn’t work for me either. In my case even before clearing the cache when I clicked reply the dialog box would open where it is supposed to. Then seconds later I get sent to the bottom of the thread. I’m fine using the “Preston Double Click” method. In the grand scheme of things this is a very, very minor annoyance.
- February 3, 2020 at 1:22 pm #430663
- February 4, 2020 at 6:01 am #430739JasenkaGKeymaster
Thanks for letting me know guys. I’ll keep working on this!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.