Heading up the coast

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Am currently near Forster on the Nsw east coast heading up to Brisbane and getting a ton of photos!

Was a fantastic storm front at sunset on the beach yesterday. I will try to post photos when I get to a better Internet connection.

Will have fairly sporadic Internet access over the next few days, so will try to check in as often as possible. Hopefully every day.

Hope everyone is going great and getting some great “sharp” shots for the challenge!

d_rec
      Participant

Next Two Days are looking pretty decent for Storms in S.E Queensland.
      Safe Driving up the High Way.

d_rec
      Participant

Next Two Days are looking pretty decent for Storms in S.E Queensland.
      Safe Driving up the High Way.

Yeah, I am really looking forward to getting up there for that exact reason. 🙂

Yeah, I am really looking forward to getting up there for that exact reason. 🙂

Really looking forward to seeing your photos, my friend!

Really looking forward to seeing your photos, my friend!

d_rec
      Participant

Thinking Sunday might offer more ops around Brisbane. Today it’s a little further north around the sunshine coast. Too much cloud cover on the Gold Coast today.

d_rec
      Participant

Thinking Sunday might offer more ops around Brisbane. Today it’s a little further north around the sunshine coast. Too much cloud cover on the Gold Coast today.

Tonight was possibly the most spectacUlar sunset I have ever seen here in port macQuarie. Of course i was out at the pub and didn’t have my dslr with me. Will post some iPhone photos soon. 🙁

Tonight was possibly the most spectacUlar sunset I have ever seen here in port macQuarie. Of course i was out at the pub and didn’t have my dslr with me. Will post some iPhone photos soon. 🙁

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar