- November 25, 2018 at 12:14 pm #376791Anonymous
Hi guys and gals,
we livein the fishing town of FLEETWOOD.
ON THE WEST COAST OF ENGLAND .
We liveclose by the sea , and we are just a short walk from the sea front where we have 13 miles of coast line we can walk looking out into the irish see .
I love photographing the sun rises and sunsets we have here also our walks and adventures we have on our daily life. be it out and about or holidays or dancing
- November 25, 2018 at 2:30 pm #376801Tom MParticipant
Welcome Geoff to Light Stalking. We have photographers from all over the world here. So enjoy the site and start posting photos…
- November 25, 2018 at 10:15 pm #376866Graham HartParticipant
Welcome to LS. I remember going to Fleetwood as a child when I lived in the UK. I think I had rellies there? Born in Bamber Bridge near Preston but moved to Blackpool till we emigrated to Australia. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the area from you.
- November 26, 2018 at 5:35 pm #376953Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Looks like we got a little overzealous in spam deletions. Sorry Fleetwoodflyer!!
If you register again with the same details, this post will be attrbuted to you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.