Hi, My Name is Glenys Prins, I live at beautiful Bargara, Queensland Australia

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! Hi, My Name is Glenys Prins, I live at beautiful Bargara, Queensland Australia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Glenys Prins
      Participant

I am married with two adult children. I really got hooked on photography after my husband bought me a DSLR several years ago and did a one day course with Red Dirt Photography in Western Australia. We spent a year in Western Australia which has such a variety of subjects to photograph. I am also interested in Family History so recording the places where my ancestors lived is an important part of my photography. Unfortunately some of the buildings associated with some of my relatives no longer exist. One hotel that a great uncle owned was knocked down in 1973 and I have been unable to find a photo of it. Photos do exist of an earlier hotel he owned but one again it was knocked down before I got interested in Family History. It was Moran’s Hotel Beenleigh. Attached is a photo of it that the Queensland State Library has of it.Moran's Beenleigh Hotel

Great to have you on board @glenysp – good to see another Aussie. 😉

Out of interest, how did you find us?

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

@glenysp Hi Glenys, welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing some of your works here 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar