- This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Anonymous.
- September 30, 2019 at 1:04 am #420599Anonymous
Took a drive up to a high country mountain lake, Just past sunrise. Wanted to be there earlier, didn’t make it for sunrise, two and a half hour drive, next time I’ll go sooner. .
- September 30, 2019 at 1:33 am #420601Tom MParticipant
This is really nice Craig. Yes sunrise could have been better, but this nothing to sneeze at…
- September 30, 2019 at 7:12 am #420613Jasenka GParticipant
The amount of details is stunning!
- September 30, 2019 at 7:24 am #420615Rob EyersParticipant
Beautiful place and image Craig. Not a breath of wind and the silence is palpable.
- September 30, 2019 at 10:43 am #420645Kent DuFaultParticipant
It’s a gorgeous scenic and worth being proud of!
- September 30, 2019 at 12:06 pm #420657John ThompsonModerator
Oh to be there! Nice Craig.
- September 30, 2019 at 1:17 pm #420663Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Beautiful one Craig. Loving the light and the low perspective 🙂
- September 30, 2019 at 1:46 pm #420671Robert AppleModerator
Looks like my kind of hangout, a very nice shot Craig.
- September 30, 2019 at 2:39 pm #420674P71Participant
Lovely picture Craig , i could spend all day walking about this area .. nice share.
- September 30, 2019 at 7:55 pm #420700bethParticipant
some beautiful light on the rocks in the foreground. and on those trees too.
- October 3, 2019 at 2:50 pm #420949Anonymous
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments 😉
- October 4, 2019 at 6:56 am #420986Petr NowakParticipant
Great foreground ! A lot of nice details.
- October 6, 2019 at 2:52 pm #421185Anonymous
Thank you Petr
- October 8, 2019 at 2:06 am #421317Gerald MurphyParticipant
- October 8, 2019 at 1:43 pm #421342Anonymous
Thank you Gerald 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.