“Holiday Court Motel”

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat “Holiday Court Motel”

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

We started our new blog this week and will be using it moving forward as a means to share new photos and blogs with all our visitors.

Today’s blog entry is for the “Holiday Court Motel”, an abandoned motel here in Victoria since 2005. It is slated for demolition in early 2011 and will be replaced by a shiny new business centre. In the meantime I grabbed some HDR photos of this local landmark for us to enjoy.

Holiday Court Motel - Victoria, BC, Canada

The blog entry with links to all 6 new photos of this site is here at ToadHollowPhoto’s Blog. We hope you enjoy…

Wow, motels are the same everywhere…

I find them eerily depressing… It really comes though like that in your shots too. Good stuff.

Wow, motels are the same everywhere…

I find them eerily depressing… It really comes though like that in your shots too. Good stuff.

Thanks for viewing and commenting my friend, I appreciate that! Yeh, I totally agree with you on that. This particular motel is very famous in town for being a magnet for trouble. I am sure the police were thrilled once it was shut down. When you talk to locals about it, you get polarized views on this site, some people love it because it is a landmark about to disappear, and others really are happy to see it go…

Thanks for viewing and commenting my friend, I appreciate that! Yeh, I totally agree with you on that. This particular motel is very famous in town for being a magnet for trouble. I am sure the police were thrilled once it was shut down. When you talk to locals about it, you get polarized views on this site, some people love it because it is a landmark about to disappear, and others really are happy to see it go…

Haha, I am actually posting this fro one that looks very similar, but a bit moreup market in a lovely town called port Macquarie. Great place.

Haha, I am actually posting this fro one that looks very similar, but a bit moreup market in a lovely town called port Macquarie. Great place.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar