- July 11, 2014 at 3:16 pm #143167
- July 11, 2014 at 11:40 pm #143196ClaudiaParticipant
Cool, so… how did you do it…
- July 12, 2014 at 9:10 am #143225TershaKeymaster
”This photo was taking using only 1 light source – Yongnou Flash connected to a HONEYCOMB, pointed backwards to a white wall.
The WB was set to FLASH, with adding a bit of cold temp to it.
It is a compilation of 3 shots.
Shot 1 – The case filled with water with not actions taken whatsoever.
Shot 2 – The case was taped from the base, to avoid falling down when throwing water on it from the left side.
Shot 3 – Water was thrown from the right side.
In Photoshop, the base of shot 2 and 3 were erased to get the non-taped base of the glass.
In addition to some minor color correction, sharpness, and cleaning some blemishes.”
info for @malirajab, please post with shot next time, thanks….
- July 12, 2014 at 11:54 am #143235
- July 12, 2014 at 8:11 pm #143265StewartParticipant
try landscape next time. it kills a lot of impact having side motion that falls out of frame. image appears to cramped in portrait
- July 13, 2014 at 12:15 pm #143333
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.