- July 11, 2019 at 5:23 pm #414015
Since I have not been out for a while I had to post something. Here is an image from May.
- July 11, 2019 at 6:05 pm #414020
And I had to comment John because May looks like a great time to be in the south west and as usual your image is great.
- July 12, 2019 at 10:03 am #414068
Rob we had a mild May and June. July is jumping up to normal but we had a beautiful spring and early summer.
- July 11, 2019 at 7:38 pm #414029
Nice one John , i’m with Rob lovely shot from front to back .. Nice share sir 🙂
- July 12, 2019 at 10:04 am #414069
Thank you Patrick. It is easy when all you have to do is point and shoot.
- July 11, 2019 at 8:36 pm #414040
Beautiful landscape John. Don’t know if it’s rattle snake country but it gives me a yearning to go wandering through it and discover things.
- July 12, 2019 at 10:06 am #414070
There are not many rattlers out there just small lizards. There is evidence of ground squirrels but I have never seen one. We used to see roadrunners there but not anymore.
- July 12, 2019 at 5:30 am #414057
Wonderful landscape! The details and overall sharpness are amazing.
- July 12, 2019 at 10:07 am #414071
Thank you Jasenka. You know me, details are my friends!
- July 12, 2019 at 10:14 am #414072
Loverly John , great colors, I was just pondering Erik’s photo and trying to take this one to technicolor vibrancy and saturation.
- July 12, 2019 at 10:43 am #414074
I am not sure I follow Robert.
- July 12, 2019 at 10:58 am #414077
I see you found his post, Could be an interesting look , not that it needs any Improvement , looks great as is, just something different that could be done with all theses wonderful colors.
- July 12, 2019 at 3:29 pm #414085
Ok I get it now. I know what you mean. I might try color grading just for the grins!!
- July 12, 2019 at 10:30 pm #414095
stunning as usual!
- July 13, 2019 at 10:37 am #414136
Thank you Beth. May was great for me in the desert. I have many “wallys” that I have mounted and put up for display.
- July 13, 2019 at 4:08 pm #414156
Beautiful photo John. Loving the foreground details 🙂
- July 14, 2019 at 10:47 am #414211
Thank you Dahlia. Details are my friends!!
- July 13, 2019 at 6:03 pm #414167
I like your image John. I know it’s not ST but for me it can use a little bit more headroom. A pocito more clouds.
- July 14, 2019 at 10:49 am #414212
I will think of that the next time I am framing an image there. I generally use a 28mm when shooting like this and that is what I used here. I have a 24mm and a 20mm but they make the background look to small and far away. I will work on that thank you Erik.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.