I Wish There Were A Way…

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat I Wish There Were A Way…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kent DuFault
      Participant

I wish there were a way to filter the forum posts so as to only see new posts that occurred after your previous visit to Light Stalking. Some of these posts get really long, especially the weekend challenges. Or, maybe there is a way, and I’m not aware of it? @admin @tersha

Tersha
      Keymaster

I always go to the latest posts by either one of 2 options Kent ….
      Top bar, ‘Forums’, sub heading ‘Latest’
      or, Click on ‘Photography Forums’ , then ‘Sort by Latest’
      However, you probably already knew that, and are looking for something more personal to you, as far as I know, there isn’t any other way.
      Maybe Rob (Admin) will know.

Rob Wood (Admin)
      Keymaster

Yeah I always sort by latest. The little icon next to the post title tells you if you have read all of it or if there are new posts in it.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Thanks! Question- If I sort by latest, and I see there there is a new post in the Street/Urban challenge, which currently has 176 replies… Is there a way, within that thread, to sort and only see the new posts? @admin @tersha

Rob Wood (Admin)
      Keymaster

Jeesh, you want the world! 😉

No, there isn’t. 🙁

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author

Kent is an occasional writer at our place, and also handles the weekly “Picture of the Week” contest. He has been involved with photography since 1974 and you can get to know him better here